12/1/09

*Back in Action / Art Updates

So I was away from blogging for 1.5 years. My how time flies!!!

While I was away I was awarded a CAAP grant from The City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs to complete the video component of my Assateague Island adventure.

I also founded The Endangered Species Print Project with artist Jenny Kendler.
The Endangered Species Print Project (ESPP) offers limited-edition art prints of critically endangered species. Editions are limited to the species' reaming population count. For example, only 45 Amur Leopards remain in the wild, so for this edition, only 45 prints will ever be made. 100% of the sales of ESPP prints are donated to these conservation organizations.

ESPP launched in July of this year and is just $25 away from raising $1000 to conserve critically endangered species. A fact we are very excited about!!!

I also blog for ESPP here.

And most recently, October 2009, I had a solo show Dawn Horse at Lump Gallery. You can view selections from the exhibition here. Raleigh and all the people at Lump are super good times.

No comments: